Electrician – Service
We are currently seeking Electrician's for our Service department!
A company vehicle will be provided to eligible employees.
You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Supervise and teach the trade to Electrical Apprentices
- Perform electrical work in a neat, organized and timely manner
- Journeyman Electrician
- OSHA 10 Card
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Takes pride in craftsmanship
- Ability to lift and carry heavy loads of at least 50 lbs. or more, climb ladders, climb stairs, stooping, work in tight areas (crawl spaces, attics, utility tunnels and switch gear rooms) etc.
- Valid driver’s license - a company vehicle is provided
- Must be able to pass background check, drug test and RMV check.
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401 K matching 20 % of employee’s contribution
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Pay
- Job security for employee and families
- Discounted Gym Membership and Massage
- Free ongoing in-house training with career advancement
Glynn Electric is governed by and committed to the electrical industry's highest standards of professional integrity, performance, and cost effective services for the benefit of our clients. We recognize that our employees are the most important resource in maximizing sales growth and return on investment through teamwork, safety, personnel development and customer service.
Glynn Electric is an industry-leading provider of electrical services throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire. We specialize in a wide variety of electrical services, for our large and small scale Commercial clients. Glynn also has several specialized divisions focusing on Alarm & Security Systems, Telecommunication, Networking, and Fire Safety for our large and small scale Commercial clients. A family run business since 1986 both on the construction and service side this successful company is now hiring.
Job Type: Full-time