Company Overview: Glynn Electric is governed by and committed to the electrical industry's highest standards of professional integrity, performance, and cost effective services for the benefit of our clients. We recognize that our employees are the most important resource in maximizing sales growth and return on investment through teamwork, safety, personnel development and customer service.
Glynn Electric is an industry-leading provider of electrical services throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire. We specialize in a wide variety of electrical services, for our large and small scale Commercial clients. Glynn also has several specialized divisions focusing on Alarm & Security Systems, Telecommunication, Networking, and Fire Safety for our large and small scale Commercial clients. A family run business since 1986 both on the construction and service side this successful company is now hiring.
- Responsible for installation of all security products including but not limited to:
- Access Control
- Security Systems
- IP Video * Diagnose causes of problems or failures in systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and systems repair
- Replace system components as assigned; panels, audible/visual alarms, etc.
- Request equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of equipment required to complete service
- Respond to emergency situations during and after hours to resolve immediate safety concerns
- Maintain assigned vehicle, tools and equipment
- Keep accurate inventory records
- Experience with Alarm panels such as: Ademco/Honeywell, GE, DSC, Napco and others
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a good driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Systems Technician Class D License or higher, or in school to attain license
- Lifting, carrying, pushing, climbing and balancing, kneeling, crouching and or crawling and significant fine finger dexterity
- Full Time
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class D license or higher
- Competitive Wage
- 401K employer 20% match
- Long term disability insurance
- Health/Dental plan
- Life insurance
- On-going free in-house training with career advancement along with a positive healthy work environment.
- A safe working environment
- Job security for themselves and their families